Maintec's Managed Hosting services meet Business Challenges
- Platform Migration. Are you planning your next software migration? Whether you decide to outsource mainframe capacity or choose to bring in new hardware and trying to figure out your power and configuration needs for future operations, we can help you host your full workload under the new environments on an interim basis.
- Business Continuity Services. Facing challenges due to limited hardware options of available engines and your business need is to preserve certain legacy workloads that are vital part of your operations? We will help you attain exact capacity of hosting you need for those indispensable jobs.
- Managed Co-location Services. We constantly invest in best of the skills and process to create flexible, resilient, secure and compliant systems for our clients. Bring in your IT systems onto our environment, you can rely on Maintec for management of your infrastructure and applications without worrying about power, connectivity or security.
- Archiving Services with Periodic Testing. we preserve the entire system for you when you decide to retire your Mainframe and make available all its data in a state that allows you to revive the old system whenever you want. We also help performing periodic testing to make sure your records fully comply with the requirements of various laws.
Our Managed Mainframe Services include:
- z/OS SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- PROBLEM MANAGEMENT
- PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- IMS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- OPERATIONS SUPPORT
Maintec's managed mainframe services address:
- Fully Managed. Maintec is equipped to manage your mainframe hardware and software processing in our state of the art data centers with 24/7 operations and technical support.
- Remote Management. Maintec is capable of monitor your mainframe processing remotely while your Mainframe infrastructure (hardware and software) remain at your site. You get remote technical support and operational support.
- System management (including performance management, capacity planning, job scheduling, output management)
- Data management (including database performance and management)
- Storage management (including backup/recovery)
- Asset and change management
- Web integration and legacy reengineering tools
- Network performance/management